|Sun||Boys & Girl Brigade Practice||4.00PM|
|Wed||Mid Week Service||6.00PM|
|Fri||Women Prayer Meeting||6.00PM|
|Sat||Men's Fellowship Practice/Gym||07:00AM|
|Deliverance and Healing Unit Meeting||12:00PM|
|Boys and Girl Brigade Practice||4.00PM|
|Preview For bible study teacher||6.00PM|
SOURCE : LEVITICUS 29:9
1. Father, thank you for making me righteous and accepted through the Blood of Jesus. Because of that, I am blessed and highly favored by You. I am the object of Your affection. Your favor surrounds me as a shield, and the first thing that people come into contact with is my favor shield.
2. I thank You that I have favor with You and man today. All day long, people go out of their way to bless me and to help me. I have favor with everyone that I deal with and come into contact with today. Doors that were once closed are now opened for me. I receive preferential treatment, and I have special privileges. I am God's favored child.
3. No good thing will He withhold from me. Because of God's favor, my enemies cannot triumph over me. I have supernatural increase and promotion. I declare restoration of everything that the devil has stolen from me. I have honor in the midst of my adversaries and an increase of assets -- especially in real estate and an expansion of territory.
4. Because I am highly favored by God, I experience great victories, supernatural turnarounds and miraculous breakthroughs in the midst of great impossibilities. I receive recognition, prominence, and honor. Petitions are granted to me even by ungodly authorities. Policies, rules, regulations, and laws are changed and reversed on my behalf.
5. I win battles that I don't even have to fight, because God fights them for me. This is the day; the set time and the designated moment for me to experience the free favors of God that profusely and lavishly abound on my behalf.