|Sun||Boys & Girl Brigade Practice||4.00PM|
|Wed||Mid Week Service||6.00PM|
|Fri||Women Prayer Meeting||6.00PM|
|Sat||Men's Fellowship Practice/Gym||07:00AM|
|Deliverance and Healing Unit Meeting||12:00PM|
|Boys and Girl Brigade Practice||4.00PM|
|Preview For bible study teacher||6.00PM|
1. Eat your meal at regular interval & do not eat too much fat.
2. Balance work, exercise & rest.
3. Keep your body clean at all time.
4. Don’t harbor envy or grudge, rather always maintain a cheerful or happy disposition prov. 14:30, Mathew 5:23
5. Manage your time very well in this year 2019 Eph. 5:15-17
1. Be the master of your time Eph. 5:16
2. Avoid procrastination – Procrastination is the thief of time & enemy of success.
3. Seek God guidance on what to do and when to do it.
4. Plan your daily activities, anything wasting your time is wasting your destiny prov. 16:9
5. Stay in your plan time, no matter the pressure.
6. Rely on God’s wisdom 2 Chro. 14:11-12
7. Eliminate unimportant things 1 cor. 7:39, 1 peter 5:8
8. Review your day activities.
1. My father, my Father, by your power, deliver me from every enemy stealing my time.
2. Oh Lord let every demonic gadget the enemy is using to monitor my time and season, let it be destroy in Jesus name.
3. I remove my name from every demonic calendar
4. By the authority of God, I cast out every sickness from my body
5. By the word of God, I correct every malfunction in my body.
6. By the blood of Jesus, I flush my body system of every impurity
1. I reaffirm that my body is the temple of God, therefore sickness & impurity have no place
2. I declare that all through 2019, I shall enjoy divine health
3. I declare 2019 is my all round shouts of joy.
4. I decree an end to the operations of time waster in Jesus name.
1. Pray in-line with your personal written prayer request.