|Sun||Boys & Girl Brigade Practice||4.00PM|
|Wed||Mid Week Service||6.00PM|
|Fri||Women Prayer Meeting||6.00PM|
|Sat||Men's Fellowship Practice/Gym||07:00AM|
|Deliverance and Healing Unit Meeting||12:00PM|
|Boys and Girl Brigade Practice||4.00PM|
|Preview For bible study teacher||6.00PM|
When you are working for God, it places you on the payroll of God. And this year, God will pay those working and committed to your service with an unending shouts of joy.
There is no prophecy that can mistakenly happen without faith. It is not the anointing of the pastor that brings blessings but your faith.
There is a level of faith that can unlock your treasure door in heaven. And until you get to that level, the unending Shouts of Joy cannot come to manifestation.(Heb 11:33)
Through faith you can receive and access what is yours. 1John 5:4
The mode and means of exchanging of heavenly promises & heavenly mandate is faith.
Faith is a spiritual currency that never loses its value* it has the capacity to purchase anything in the spiritual realm. (Mark 9:23)
Faith is a kingdom mystery that converse on God's mandate. James 1:6-7.
A man that doubts and does not have faith will not receive anything from God.
*You can't receive from the kingdom what your faith can't carry.*
There are many prayer warriors who are gallant losers but you can't see a faith carrier who will not Shout for Joy.
*If you cannot challenge what is higher than you, then your faith is small.*
*No prophecy of the scripture will be fulfilled without faith (Mark 6:5)*
If you lack faith, nothing will work for you from the kingdom of God.
*Until your faith is able to carry unending shouts of joy, nothing will work for you*
*Without faith prophecies will reduce to leaches* Luke 1:45
1.Train in the word of faith. Faith is like a weapon & we must train ourselves on how to handle it. (Romans 10:17, Heb 5:13
*The word of God does not need a supporting striker*
2. Covet the spirit of Faith. ( 1 Cor 12:9 & 31). Coveting the gift of the Lord is not a sin and it's not too much. As a child of God, covet the spirit of discernment.
1. My father, by your power increase my faith in 2019 in Jesus name.
2. Oh Lord! By your power, I destroy every spirit of doubt and unbelief in my life in Jesus name.
3. My father, my maker, let my faith speak for me in this 2019 in Jesus name.
1. I declare that in 2019 my faith will be stronger in Christ.
2. I refuse to doubt the greatness in all my situation in this 2019.
3. I Confess that my faith shall bring down mountains in 2019.
1. I renounce and loose myself from every inherited or acquired spirit delaying my Shouts of Joy.
2. By the authority of the word of God, I break every curse delaying the season of my Shouts of Joy.
3. My father, in your mercy release your angels to roll away every stone of hindrance to the manifestation of my Shouts of Joy.
“As the days wherein the Jews rested from their enemies, and the month which was turned unto them from sorrow to joy, and from mourning into a good day: that they should make them days of feasting and joy, and of sending portions one to another, and gifts to the poor.” (Est 9:22). I decree that in 2019, My celebration shall know no bound.
“The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honour. And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.” (Est 8:16-17). I decree that this year 2019, I shall have joy.