|Sun||Boys & Girl Brigade Practice||4.00PM|
|Wed||Mid Week Service||6.00PM|
|Fri||Women Prayer Meeting||6.00PM|
|Sat||Men's Fellowship Practice/Gym||07:00AM|
|Deliverance and Healing Unit Meeting||12:00PM|
|Boys and Girl Brigade Practice||4.00PM|
|Preview For bible study teacher||6.00PM|
“Until your spirituality is developed to the level of God. It will be hard to access the realm of the spirit.” What does it mean to be committed
1. It’s an unbreakable commitment to be useful to God. 2 Chro. 15:12
2. It’s placing yourself under necessity to work for God. 1 Chro. 9:16
Fulfilling the mandate of God is like a salary paid after work. God does not pay a man that’s not on his list. Stop being a spectator in the household of God, place yourself under a necessity to work for God.
3. Being physically involved in carrying out responsibility in the house of God.
There is no child of God that has not being endowed with a gift for service. Identify your place & calling and participate this year.
4. Spending your time, strength and resources to work for God.
5. Prove your commitment to God. Eze. 16:59
1. My father, my father, plant in me the zeal to serve you with the whole of my life and being
2. Create in me the ability to serve you with all my heart this year 2019.
3. Oh Lord by your power, I take authority over every lukewarm attitude and non-challant attitude to your work.
1. I received from you Lord to be committed to your service.
2. I reject every spirit and renounce every spirit of spiritual laziness.
3. I receive the ability to serve God exceptionally in 2019.
1. Lord reverse every negative word that have being spoken in my life & family, preventing us moving into our realm of Joy.
2. Lord uproot every power stopping the fulfillment of your word in my life.
3. the word of God shall be fulfill in my life this year 2019.