|Sun||Boys & Girl Brigade Practice||4.00PM|
|Wed||Mid Week Service||6.00PM|
|Fri||Women Prayer Meeting||6.00PM|
|Sat||Men's Fellowship Practice/Gym||07:00AM|
|Deliverance and Healing Unit Meeting||12:00PM|
|Boys and Girl Brigade Practice||4.00PM|
|Preview For bible study teacher||6.00PM|
Text: Joshua 1:1-9
Preacher: Rev Ewurum
In the bible we have a lot of people that waited upon the lord with the word and God didn't disappoint them. Look at the disciples, Joshua, Hannah, Abraham, Nehemiah, David, the Isrealites, Daniel, Elijah etc. This men/women waited on the Lord and they succeeded. The strength of the word of a man is determined by the spirit in him and the authority in his words. Words means books found in the bible that is tested, pure and true. According the scriptures, the word of God is perfect...2 Pet 1:21. Also the word is living, active, effective, sanctified, strong...Heb 4:12. It can't be interchanged as long as its in you. The word is either spirit and alive or demonic and death. All the words in the world have been tested but only the word of God is alive and spirit. It directs our path, it is a FIRE, SEED, SWORD, REVELATION and GOSPEL. It replenishes the heart of men.
a. It brings healing
b. It illuminates our hearts and minds
c. It brings victory
d. It produces faith
e. It brings about creativity
1. We must SPEAK the word of God into any situation we are facing. Abraham spoke what he desired (a child) so did hannah. We must be blameless because our sins hinders us from speaking out and can also cause us not to hear from God.
2. MEDIATE on the word of God daily. Put in place the power of God in our situation. You need the holy spirit who will give you power.
3. RESPECT and REVERENCE the word of God in you and the Lord will answer you.
4. KEEP,OBEY and TRUST the word of God, grace and strength will be given to you and you will excel above extraordinary in times of waiting.
5. QUOTE the bible accurately, do not apply it sinfully. If you are truthful and don't deceive yourself (God cannot be mocked) he will see you through.
6. Do not give room for FEAR,DOUBT and UNBELIEF whether partial or active...give all room for EXPECTATIONS, BLESSINGS, SANCIFICATION and PROSPERITY (WELLBEING).
We will wait according to the word of God. You shall receive power to do extraordinary things through God's word.
Your work everyday is your WAITING!