|Sun||Boys & Girl Brigade Practice||4.00PM|
|Wed||Mid Week Service||6.00PM|
|Fri||Women Prayer Meeting||6.00PM|
|Sat||Men's Fellowship Practice/Gym||07:00AM|
|Deliverance and Healing Unit Meeting||12:00PM|
|Boys and Girl Brigade Practice||4.00PM|
|Preview For bible study teacher||6.00PM|
Beloved in Christ, you are mostly welcome to the third week in March. Remember that the Lord spoke to us expressly this month that we shall enjoy Divine Help.
Still in the realm of receiving help, God told us that in this third week of the month, He will "TURN AROUND OUR SITUATION FOR BETTER" - 1 Chronicles 4:10.
Child of God, no matter how bad your situation is, God can change it for the better. Likewise, no matter how good your situation is at the moment, God can make it much better.
Your situation is anything that you are passing through at the moment.
A turnaround on the other hand is "an abrupt or unexpected change, especially one that results in a more favourable situation". Divine turnaround, therefore, is an encounter where God reverses someone's circumstances abruptly, turning the negative into positive, bad into good and the good into better.
God has the ability to reverse negative circumstances in life. God does supernatural turnarounds. The Bible is filled with supernatural turnaround stories—in the lives of individuals, a group of people, a city, a nation, even a whole generation—all can experience a supernatural turnaround.
Beloved child of God, you are the next to experience Divine Turnaround in your life, family, business, health, finances, relationships, business, and lots more.
"When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad." (Psalm 126:1-3)
The above scripture is a testimony from the Psalmist and other captives. The worst was in view and God gave them a turn-around. It was beyond their imagination. Did the children of Israel ever imagine that the Red Sea would be a path for their deliverance? That turnaround experience was sudden; they were amazed, and they were surprised. In fact, we can say that they were confused because it was too sudden, so it was like a dream to them—too good to be true; but it was true.
A divine turn-around brings an overwhelming joy beyond description. When it comes, it certainly is like a dream. It is wonderful.
Beloved, get ready to experience Divine Turnaround this week.
1 The first step to enjoy divine turnaround is you must be BORN AGAIN. The moment you surrender your life to Jesus, you can't escape divine turnaround. (John 1:12, Job 2:3)
2. You must be RIGHTEOUS . Job was an upright and righteous man, no wonder he experienced turnaround from his ordeal. Those that are righteous experience God's turnaround, they enjoy God's backing, protection and upliftment. God will always make a way of escape for the righteous in any temptation or trial. (Job 42:10, Proverbs 24:16, 1 Corinthians 10:13)
3. You must have the FEAR OF GOD. Joseph experienced turnaround because he feared God. Fear God and depart from evil. Make sure to check your life and actions. Ask "will God like what I'm doing?" The same God that moved Joseph from prison to palace, will move you from your prison to palace in Jesus name. (Proverbs 14:27, Job 8:13, Genesis 41)
4. To enjoy turnaround, you must be able to TRUST GOD. Job trusted God in his situation. (Job 2:8-10, Proverbs 3:5-6)
5. VIOLENT FAITH. Violent faith usually create a platform for divine attention which leads to supernatural tun around. Every situation is reversible by faith. The bible says if you belief you shall see the glory of God.
6. AGGRESSIVE PRAYERS :Prayer is a divine prescription for every human affliction or unpleasant situations. A man of God once said " a turn to God in prayer is what turns destiny around" it is never your time to experience turnaround until when you turn to God in prayer. Prayer changes stories and indeed destiny In the book of 1 Chronicles,A man called Jabez meaning sorrow activated the power of prayer by calling the God of Israel to turn his life around from sorrow to joy, from pain to gain and from curses to unimaginable blessings. Jabez indeed experienced supernatural turnaround. Prayer works for the likes of Hannah 1samuel 1:18, Daniel, etc.
7. HIGH PRAISE : High praise is a convenant platform for supernatural turn around.Praising God makes God do the impossible in your situation and brings about turn around in terms of signs and wonders Exodus 15:11.
8. ENGAGE IN SCRIPTURES: Find Scriptural references that promise the miracle you are believing God for, and obey the instructions therein. Psalm 138:2 says that God exalts His Word more than His name. And all the promises in His Word are yes, and amen! (2 Corinthians 1:20).
My Father, My Father, cause the kind of turn around that will change my life and family history positively, this week Jesus name. As the Lord liveth, this week, every good thing that gives me Joy will not die in my hand in Jesus name. My Father, my Father, let cause every satanic voice speaking over my life and family cease this week in Jesus name. My Father, my Maker, let every pronouncement design to hinder the plan and purpose of Heaven for my life not stand in Jesus Name. O Lord, Raise you standard against any "fire" of pain and inconvenience in my life in Jesus name.
1. Turn around is a complete reversal of a particular situation... Therefore this is my season of supernatural turnaround
2. I boldly, decree and declare that I shall shall move from lack to plenty, God shall supply all my needs..
3. Lack is over in my life, The Lord my God is ushering me into my wealthy place in the name of Jesus... my disappointments shall be converted to divine appointment.. my promise and fail shall be converted to promise and fulfillment. my impossibilities shall be converted to possibilities in the name of Jesus.
4. My demotion shall be converted to promotion in the name of Jesus...my backwardness is converted to progress i shall move forward and progress than any other moment in my life.
5. I shall be the head and not the tail.... The overtaking anointing is upon me. my curse are converted to blessings.... my disfavour is converted to uncommon favour...I. shall be honoured this week and be clothe with the garment of glory and overwhelming grace in Jesus mighty name...