Text: 2 Cor. 6:1.
saints of living God welcome to another blessed day. Today we consider - Value your father's gift. Everyone feels happy and valued when given a gift. But there's a difference between a gift and a Gift. There's a gift that's temporal and one that's eternal, seen and unseen . Both gifts are good but one is better and of greater value. The other gift can come from a father who is absent, distant or even unloving. But the gift that's better and greater value come from a father’s heart, Father’s love and father compassion. The gift of GRACE.
2 Cor 6:1. We then as workers together with Him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
Saints of living God, today's word admonish us not to under value this gift. There's a saying “ people don't value what they didn't work for.” Don't be one of the people. But value this gift of GRACE- God's Redemption at Christ Expense.
Saints of living God,
grace cancels shame,
grace turns dissappoint to appointment,
grief to laughter,
failure to success,
trial to testimony etc.
What a father's gift, value it.
1. O God of grace, let your grace make a way for me this day and month in Jesus name.
2. My father my creator, let every disappoint turn to appointment for my victory in Jesus name.
1. By reason of your grace, o Lord, I shall dance.
2. I shall have a better laughter this day and month in Jesus name.
3. O God of grace, the work of my hand shall be blessed in Jesus name.
Have a blessed day and month.
From your brother and friend
Ven. Dr. Louis Ochei
Next Sunday 28th November 2021 will be a Combined Service starting by 8:00am.
#Stay Safe - Always Use Your Face Mask
- FAMILY HARVEST THANKSGIVING FOR 3RD OCTOBER, 2021
- The Bane of godly family—Disunity
- The Value of a Father's watch.
- Concept of a godly Family
- God’s foundation for a Family
- Concept of Family
- Vices of unfaithfulness to God’s covenant-
- Virtues of faithfulness to God’s covenant-
- Training of Children
- Marriage covenant
- Davidic Covenant
- Priestly family